We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Website and services to you. Types of data we collect:1. Personal Data
: We may collect personal data such as your name, email address, and other information that identifies you as an individual.2. Non-Personal Data
: We may collect non-personal information such as browser type, the pages you visit on our Website, the time spent on those pages, and other anonymous data.3. Cookies
We use the information we collect to:
1. Provide and maintain our Website.
2. Improve and personalize your experience on our Website.
3. Communicate with you, including responding to your comments or questions.
4. Send administrative information, promotional emails, and other information you have opted-in to receive.
5. Comply with legal obligations.Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose your information in the following circumstances:
1. Legal Requirements
: To comply with any legal obligation or to protect against legal liability.
2. Merger or Acquisition
: If TerriTool LLC is involved in a merger, acquisition, or asset sale, your information may be transferred.
3. Third Parties
: We may employ third-party companies to facilitate our service, and they may have access to your data solely to perform these tasks on our behalf.Security of Your Information
We use commercially reasonable safeguards to protect your personal information. However, no method of transmission over the Internet is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your data.Third-Party Websites
- Email: email@example.com